Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Holiday World
























We took a family trip to Holiday World over the weekend. We were worried about the weather but it turned out to be a beautiful weekend. The water was still real chilly but still FUN. Emily stayed with mamaw and papaw while we gone, she's still to little. The boys had a BLAST!!! Dalton loved the small roller coaster. Devin and I were crazy enough to ride the stand up ride but I think it made Devin alittle sick, I couldn't get him to ride it again. If you have never been to Holiday World I would highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Paula.... said...

I wanna go....your pictures brought back so many memeories of our trips there! Looks like you had a blast! Love your pictures!!
See ya soon..Paula

Unknown said...

Looks like you had an awesome trip. See you soon.